Smug package drop
|See also Smug package drop/Investigation.|
|Smug package drop|
RETURN ADDRESS: alaska fulfillment center
Numbers from shopping list are working agent number: 34154
FDFDFFUUDUTFUDFDTFFFUFFFDFUFFFFTDFUFUDTFTFFFUUDFDUDFDDDDT is the barcode, unless i made an error transcribing (T=tracking)
SHOPPING LIST ============ 3 BEETS 4 PINTS OF SUGAR 1 EAR OF CORN 54 EGGPLANTS
========IF===FOUND====== ====-======STOP========== ===========+========== IF YOU FIND THIS DISK KINDLY DO NOT REMOVE IT AS THIS IS MY SHOPPING LIST TO HELP ME REMEMBER WHAT TO BUY FROM THE STORE EVERY TIME I MAKE A SHOPPING LIST A BUNCH OF WEIRD FILES SHOW UP BUT I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO UNCHECK THAT OPTION IF YOU KNOW HOW THEN PLEASE CALL ME AT +1 202 204 2303 AND IF YOU SAY THE NUMBER A16395 IT WILL REMIND ME BECAUSE ITS MY FAVORITE NUMBER AND ALSO IF YOU FIND IT YOU CAN CALL ME AND LET ME KNOW AS I MUST HAVE LOST MY SHOPPING LIST AND CANT BUY THE STUFF I WANTED FROM THE STORE THANK YOU ======================== ===THANK YOU===== ================ 4826088888888881 73 13 03 75 02 80 98
- DATA.bin: 72 mb of random data; XORing with Black OTP2 (aka North Dakota CD) results in a video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkyBI_sUTgc&feature=youtu.be)
Transcript of movie
- "Hawaii music" plays
- ZEUS: AN INSTRUCTIONAL GUIDE
- CHAPTER A: MEET ZEUS
- Zeus is a low orbit earth satellite, with state of the art phased array (unclear - antenna) technology. The ZEUS satellite is used to produce tightly focused spot beams of radio information for reception (unclear - on commodity receiver) at a specific time of day. The ZEUS satellite can transmit information on AM or FM frequencies to provide timely (unclear - key-space and messaging) information. It can be used in conjunction or independently of the agent system.
- CHAPTER B: RECEIVING ZEUS
- To receive zeus you require two components. The first component is an FM or AM receiver. The second component are headphones for (unclear - private) listening. Do not use loudspeakers or boomboxes. The ZEUS beam width is very small. Seek the center of the beam.
- CHAPTER C: LISTENING TO ZEUS
- Turn to your field notes section to record important information.
- First you will need receive the details of a zeus spot beam response message to determine where, how and when to receive a zeus transmission. All ZEUS spot beam messages start with a ZS header. The first value in the message is the location block type. This indicates what method was used to encode the location information. The next value contains a freeform field of the location information. The start and stop of this freeform value is indicated by the exclamation point. The next value is the time of the transmission in UTC format W5. Note that you will want to be on location and ready to receive before this time, as the transmission will not be repeated. The frequency is the frequency in megahertz used for the transmission. The modulation is the type of modulation used for the transmission. The beam is the spot beam width in centimeters. Note that (unclear) beam width is typically 600 cm, (unclear - but this is simply a guideline for the continual beam width) based on (unclear - satellite - or - some solar,) altitude, angle and other factors. Always seek the center of the beam by using the exact coordinates specified for reliable reception. The transmission will fade quickly away from the beam (unclear - target). Notes is a freeform field that is rarely used.
- Now we will receive a ZEUS signal. For simplicity's sake we were asked to turn an FM radio to 97.9 and arrived at the specified location at slightly before the specified time. Note the static we hear is normal, as only empty frequencies are used for transmission. You will then hear a series of tones. The frequencies, number of tones, and other audio characteristics are typically important, however be careful to record the number specified at the start of the transmission between the starting tones. These numbers are the transmission receipt number, and are unique to each transmission. You will then hear a number repeated over and over in our test message. You should record these numbers down, until the end of the message, denoted by the final tones. Note that once the radio returns to static, you have reached the end of the transmission, and ZEUS reception is complete. Refer to your agent guide on how to use this data you have collected.
- (zeus test message)
- "deploy" sounds
- tones repeated 6 times
- 9 5 3 1
- 9 8 9 8 9 8 9 8 9 8 9 8
- "Hawaii music" plays twice, second time with distortion
- PROJECT MLPL: 2013 OBJECTIVES
|Drop item name||Drop item condition||Drop item status||Location||Notes|
|Smugtrio's floppy diskette||Unknown||Received||Smugrar||None|
[See Drop Item Inventory to edit this.]